E Clampus Vitus Plaque — 1974
The plaque commemorates the centennial of moving
the Fresno County seat from Millerton to Fresno. It
was erected by members of the James D. Savage
Chapter No. 1852, E Clampus Vitus, a fraternal
organization dedicated to the study and preservation
of the history of California, in particular the history of
the Mother Lode and gold mining regions of the state.