Anna Woodward Memorial Fountain 1921 -
Oscar J. Woodward, a Fresno banker and community leader, built the
fountain as a memorial to his wife, Anna. The fountain was designed by
Anna’s granddaughter, Atha. At first, it was located on the “Earth is a
Sculpture” fountain site but was moved to its present location, closer to
the intersection of “L” and Tulare Street, in 1967.